Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am lucky

I am lucky. I got reconnected with an old and dear friend of mine.

My friend was upset with me for reasons beyond our control and situations created by our common friends, friends for whom there can be only relationship between two people of the opposite sex.

Although I was not in regular touch with my old friend, I always used to remember this friend of mine who was more a sibling then a friend to me, who was always helpful to me. This is one friend, I can vouch for, who really used to care for me.

But yesterday when I sent a friendship request through Face Book, my friend responded immediately, and that makes me a lucky person today.

Thank you Maani, for being there for me, always. The way you care for me, you know, I too care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment